As we return to live performances, the health of our patrons, staff and performers is a top concern. All Key Chorale singers and staff are vaccinated.
To help keep our patrons, staff, and performers safe:
- Face masks are optional at our live events.
- Please do not come to performances if you are ill, even if you’ve tested negative for Covid 19. If you miss a performance due to illness, you may exchange tickets for another performance, or request a refund by calling the 941-552-8768.
- We encourage you to purchase tickets online and print them at home to minimize ticket lines at the door and to limit contact with our staff.
Safety protocols may change due to:
- Local COVID 19 conditions at the time of a performance
- Requirements for the venue where the performance takes place. If safety protocols for a venue differ from ours, we will always follow the more stringent guidelines. Please check with the venue before you go!
CLICK TO READ an article regarding Key Chorale’s quick ability to shift plans during the pandemic.