As we return to live performances, the health of our patrons, staff and performers is a top concern. We are committed to following these procedures to help keep our patrons, staff, and performers safe.
1. We encourage you to purchase your tickets online and to print them at home to minimize ticket lines at the door and to limit contact with our staff.
2. Face masks covering the mouth and nose are required at our live events. You must wear a mask at all times while inside the venue, or in any outdoor areas where other people are present. If you are not willing or able to wear a mask throughout the performance, please consider our online options.
3. Please do not come to our performances if you are feeling ill. Upon arrival, all patrons will have their temperature checked with a non-contact thermometer. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter the venue and your ticket will be refunded.
4. Hand sanitizer will be available at the venue entrance and in other locations throughout the venue.
5. Ushers will begin seating patrons 30 minutes before the event start time. All seating will be arranged to accommodate distanced seating and will be spaced so that there is one row between groups and no fewer than three seats on either side of a group. To ensure social distancing, your group must use your designated seats and may not switch seats without the assistance of the house manager.
6. Social distancing rules will be observed with modifications to lines approaching restrooms and other areas.
7. Signage will be placed in key locations to guide you and help keep patrons, artists and our staff safe.
Key Chorale reserves the right to require a patron to leave if they do not abide by the safety rules stated above. If you are asked to leave, we will process a refund of your ticket purchase the next business day.