PLEASE NOTE: if you choose to “cast” the video to your TV without using the Vimeo app, the sound quality may suffer. You may find that the volume is low or the sound is distorted. By using the Vimeo app, you can be sure that the sound quality will be excellent.
Step 1: Set Up a Free Vimeo Account & Download the App – (You only need to do this once!)
- If you don’t yet have a Vimeo Account, go to vimeo.com on your computer/phone/tablet and create your FREE account.
Choose Vimeo BASIC, which is free. (Ignore the offers for Vimeo Pro, which involves a monthly payment.)
- On your Smart TV or streaming device (Firestick, etc.) download the Vimeo app.
Step 2: Add the Key Chorale Concert Video to your Vimeo Account
- On your computer/phone/tablet, click on the Vimeo link you received in the email from Key Chorale.
- Enter the password.
- On the top right corner of the video, click the icon that looks like a clock in order to add the video to your “Watch Later” list.
Step 3: Watch Vimeo on your TV
- Log into your Vimeo account through your TV/streaming app.
- You will be given a code that links your account to the TV.
- Enter the code at vimeo.com/activate on your computer/smartphone/tablet.
- Toggle to your “Watch Later” list and you’ll see the video you added.
- If prompted, enter the password you received from Key Chorale for the video.
- Select your Key Chorale concert video, sit back, and enjoy the concert!
NOTE: You may also be able to stream Vimeo directly from your Smart TV’s internet browser. But this option is only possible from a select number of browsers.