Key Chorale’s success relies largely upon the generosity and support of our donors, sponsors, community partners, foundations, local businesses, and YOU! There are many ways to give to Key Chorale. Every gift is appreciated and contributes to our success now and in the future.
Making a donation was never easier.
Or donate using this PayPal Link –> DONATE
KEY CHORALE’S COVID-19 RESPONSE
Never has our mission been more important than now. We are committed to finding ways to continue bringing the transformative power of music to our community – even during this pandemic. These days of self-isolation have reminded us how essential it is to come together to experience the power of music to inspire and uplift. We are resolved to use our creativity and innovation to reinvent and reimagine the ways we do that this season and in the seasons to come.
Since March, Key Chorale has carefully researched, evaluated, and planned how to best perform its mission during the COVID-19 pandemic. Multiple plans of action are in place, each with a focus on continuing innovative programming, artistic excellence, educational outreach and service to the community, as best and safely as we can.
What is the status of next season’s programs?
- We are currently planning to present as scheduled, however at the end of August we will re-assess and determine if any alterations to the fall schedule are necessary.
- While we hope to present our season as planned, if we are forced to cancel any 2020-2021 programs, we likely will reschedule for later in the season or move into a future season.
How is the organization faring financially?
- Key Chorale has plans in place to weather this crisis through reduced operational expenses and temporary emergency support from grantors and the PPP.
- Patrons and sponsors are encouraged to continue supporting Key Chorale through regular donations and subscription purchases and participating in our Together We Rise 2020-2021 Campaign. Your investment now will enable and empower Key Chorale’s transformative work in the 2020-2021 season, which will include reconceived rehearsals and events and newly amended educational and community outreach.
- The administration, in communication with the Finance Committee, continues to build and review multiple scenarios and contingencies to ensure we are prepared.
How is the organization taking care of its artists and staff?
- All administrative and artistic positions are secure for the coming season
What will happen to my Season Subscription if concerts are cancelled?
- All patrons will be given the option to exchange their tickets into future performances.
- Donated tickets, while not expected, are appreciated and will contribute to the planning and presentation of future programs.
- Our staff will work with every ticket holder individually to find a solution that best suits their needs, including refunds if necessary.
How You Can Help?
Our resources are finite. To ensure Key Chorale’s long-term survival, we need your help. If you’re able to support us, there are two ways you can do so today:
Subscribe to next season after August 1, or contribute to the Together We Rise 2020-2021 Campaign.
With your help, TOGETHER WE RISE!