And Key Chorale will be there July 4 – 9, 2017!!
Join the fun and excitement of performing Cirque des Voix® at the 2017 Smithsonian Folklife Festival in Washington DC. Reserve your place NOW by clicking the below registration link and paying a $500 deposit per person to hold your place and places for all accompanying persons. ALL SINGERS MUST REGISTER AND PAY THE DEPOSIT TO PARTICIPATE, EVEN IF YOU DO NOT NEED HOUSING.
Tour price based on current Smithsonian quote is $1,550* for singers (non-singing accompanying persons $1,125) includes:
- 5 nights accommodation at Key Bridge Marriott, official Festival hotel (based on double occupancy – single supplement may apply)
- Meals provided by Smithsonian at hotel or with festival vouchers
- Bus transport between hotel and Mall for festival and to other tour venues
- 4 Performances at Smithsonian Folklife Festival with full orchestra, 2 National Cathedral Evensong performances, other venues like Kennedy Center (date pending), fun tours, and more!
* airfare not included. Suggested group flight information will be outlined in separate email.
deposit is fully refundable up to time full payment is due to the Smithsonian, estimated to be April 30, 2017.